|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2008 / SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 roll|
|Price:||Can be negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||Put the tapes in one plastic bag, then put them into the carton box|
|Delivery Time:||10-20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Cash/Credit card|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Roll per Week|
|Material:||Fibrous Cloth + Kraft Paper||Thickness:||220mic,320mic,380mic,ect|
|Length:||18m ,25m Or Custom||Sample:||Free Sample Can Be Offered|
|Packing:||1 Roll/PE Bag,20 Roll/Cartons||Application:||For Flexo Printing Of Corrugated Board|
|Product Name:||Kraft Paper Double Sided Tape For Flexo Printing||Width:||3.4m Or Custom|
removable mounting tape,
flexo mounting tape
Kraft Paper Double Sided Tape For Flexo Printing Of Corrugated Board
Kraft paper double sided tape is based on fibrous cloth, coating with hot melt gule on both sided,and kraft release papers.
Kraft paper double sided tape suitable for a variety of different print jobs, for example:
1. Flexo printing of corrugated board (postprint)
2. Flexo printing of film with compressible sleeves
3. Letterpress printing of labels
4. Dry offset printing of cups
|Product name||Kraft Paper Double Sided Tape For Flexo Printing Of Corrugated Board|
|Adhesive||Hot melt & rubber adhesive|
|Thickness||180mic - 400mic|
|Width||3.5m or custom|
|Length||18m or custom|
|Size of jumbo roll||1020mm*600m or custom|
|Features||High adhesion, easy plate demounting, residual free and long shelf life ,etc.|
1. Clean back of new or used plate; remove dust,grease,and any other contaminants.
2. Cylinder/sleeve cleaning and wipe dry with clean cloth.
3. Apply the tape in a sweeping motion, line by line. Use a squeegee for best results.
4. Only fix the plate to a narrow area of the tape.avoid premature contact between plate and tape by using liner material.
5. Mount plate with rubber roller,at least on the leading and trailing adges.this will yield a better bond than just by hand.
6. Plate and tape demounting: Remove plate first,then remove tape slowly at a flat angle.
Contact Person: Cathy