Kraft paper tape is made of pure wood pulp kraft paper as the base material and uses modified starch as an adhesive. This product absorbs water and creates a strong stickiness that securely seals the carton. It is an environmentally friendly tape that conforms to the international development trend. Let the editor of China Paper Industry Network introduce the use of kraft paper tape to you:
Features: This product has high initial viscosity, high peel strength and strong tensile force. Since pure wood pulp is used instead of half-wood pulp as the base material, this kraft paper tape is very environmentally friendly, and the color of the base material is similar to that of the carton. At the same time, the adhesive will not pollute the environment and can be recycled together with the packaging. Mainly used to replace traditional BOPP tape, etc., for sealing and binding.
How to use water-based kraft tape
1. Prepare scissors, water and packaging materials;
2. Use scissors to reduce the length of the tape to the appropriate length, and pull the water-based kraft paper tape to the appropriate position for cutting.
3. Adhere to the tape with the prepared water.
4. Lay the tape full of water on the surface of the object to be adhered.
How to use kraft paper tape:
1. You need to prepare scissors, water and packaging before use.
2. Use scissors to cut the length of the tape to the appropriate length; pull the kraft paper tape to the appropriate position for cutting.
3. Wet the tape with the prepared water.
4. Lay the tape that has been full of water on the surface of the object to be glued.
Precautions for the use of kraft paper tape
Precautions for use: Make sure that the surface is coated with an appropriate amount of water; if some parts of the paper pop out and not stick after use, please check whether the amount of water is not enough or whether there is dust and oil stains on the surface of the sticky object. After sealing, please smooth out the kraft paper tape to ensure that there are no air bubbles, otherwise it will affect its stickiness.
Contact Person: Ms. Deng
Tel: +86 13826936114