|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2008 / SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 roll|
|Price:||Can be negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||Put the tapes in one plastic bag, then put them into the carton box|
|Delivery Time:||10-20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Cash/Credit card|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Roll per Week|
|Material:||Flexible Fibrous Cloth||Thickness:||220mic-400mic|
|Popular Size:||34cm*2.4m||Sample:||Free Sample Can Be Offered|
|Packing:||1 Roll/PE Bag,20 Roll/Cartons||Application:||For Letterpress Printing Of Labels|
|Product Name:||Flexographic Printing Plate Mounting Tape||Size Of Jumbo Roll:||1020mm*600m|
Flexographic Printing Plate Mounting Tape For Letterpress Printing Of Labels
Our HX flexographic printing plate mounting tapes assortment offers:
1. Reliable adhesion properties, tailored to the specific requirements of the application
2. Different cloth backing materials and adhesive, ensuring a range of required product thicknesses with stable and easy tape application
3. Optimised release liners, promoting easy application and ideal handling
4. We offer a comprehensive assortment of flexo plate mounting tapes with rubber or hot melt glues to fulfil all flexo printing needs.
Flexographic printing plate mounting tape suitable for printing industry,advertising, screen printing,bronzing,packing material,adhesive, especially for in carton factory, plastic factory, woven bag factory and other printing paste and fix all kinds of rubber version,resin version,flexible version, PS version, pet version,offset printing, bronzing, packaging material adhesive, can be repeated use performance is very stable.
|Product name||Flexographic Printing Plate Mounting Tape|
|Thickness||180mic - 190mic|
|Width||350mm or OEM|
|Length||2.4m or OEM|
|Size of jumbo roll||1020mm*600m or OEM|
1. Process: All elements should be handled at room temperature- or at least at the same temperature.
2. Plate cleaning : Clean back of new or used plate; remove dust,grease,and any other contaminants using a suitable solvent.
3. Cylinder/sleeve cleaning: Clean as per manufacturer recommen-dations and wipe dry with clean cloth.
4. Tape mounting:Apply the tape in a sweeping motion,line by line.Use a squeegee for best results.
5. Plate mounting: Only fix the plate to a narrow area of the tape.avoid premature contact between plate and tape by using liner material.Mount plate with rubber roller,at least on the leading and trailing adges.this will yield a better bond than just by hand.
6. Plate and tape demounting: Remove plate first,then remove tape slowly at a flat angle.