|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2008 / SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 roll|
|Price:||Can be negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||Put the tapes in one plastic bag, then put them into the carton box|
|Delivery Time:||10-20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Cash/Credit card|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Roll per Week|
|Material:||PET Film+steel Wire+white Release Paper||Use:||For Truck Bed Liner|
|Feature:||No Residue||Glue:||Solvent Acrylic Glue|
|Adhesive Side:||Double Sided||Sample:||Freely|
High-Tensile Metal Wire Trim Edge Cutting Tape For Rocker Panel Moldings
Often referred to as wire trim edge cutting tape,or edge cutting tape, wire trim tape edge cutting tape makes the process of installing a spray on bedliner much faster and easier. It also greatly reduces the chance of damaging the truck bed or body, as the product cuts from the bottom up. There’s no chance of scratching the paint when trying to create a clean edge.
|Adhesive||Solvent acrylic adhesive|
|Carrier||PET film+steel wire + release paper|
|Adhesive side||Double sided|
|Liner||White release paper|
|Applications||Used for trimming of the powder spray|
1.Medium-tack adhesive, developed for applications where less adhesive strength is preferred.
2.Offers excellent cutting strength, and cuts through thick non-abrasive coatings.
3.Conforms easily to compound curves and tight corners.
4.Trim a wide variety of coatings, from medium durometer polyurethane to high durometer polyureas.
1. Remove wax and silicone from a dirt free surface. Then apply wire trim edge cutting tape along all trim lines. For best results, notch tape to conform to tight corners and gently stretch the tape around curves.
2. Apply PlazMask, our pre-folded masking film, or masking paper, then scuff right up to the wire edge. Wire trim edge cutting tape is durable enough to withstand most prep work.
3. Proceed to spray the pickup truck bed just as you would normally, directly over the wire trim edge cutting tape and any other masking products you used in preparation for the spray job.
4. Pull the wire through the coating to provide a clean finished edge at an angle that suits your style. Choose from standard or heavy duty wire to best suit your application. Always pull wire out as soon as possible after application.
5. Remove masking paper and tape to complete the trimming process. Our wire trim edge cutting tape feature a high tack adhesive, remove slowly to eliminate clean up.